Children’s Church (Ages 12 and below)
Proverbs 22:6 (KJV) -- Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Beulah Grove provides Children’s Church and ministries that help shape the lives of children ages 12 and under. Children’s Church is a worship experience conducted on a child's level of understanding. It not only includes teaching opportunities but it contains elements to help prepare children to join the general worshipping congregation and to serve in ministry.
Youth (Ages 13 – 19) -- Preparing To Take The Lead
I Timothy 4:12 -- Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
Beulah Grove Baptist Church provides various youth ministries and opportunities that:
- Teach youth to know God: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Teach youth that Jesus loves them no matter what.
- Facilitate Christian faith and development among youth
- Help youth recognize, identify and cultivate their gifts and talents
- Help youth understand their purpose in life